N-THREE has developed a documented Health, Safety and Environment Policy (“HSE”) to:
- “Promote the highest level of health and safety for its employees and those of sub-contractors and all other persons who may be affected by its operations.
- Manage all activities such that environmental and socio-economic impacts shall be eliminated or mitigated, in compliance with local statutory authorities.
- Carry out all operations related to Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning with the health and safety of personnel and the impact on the environment as the prime consideration by assigning responsibilities to Managers, Supervisors and Workforce towards safety.
- Provide a plant that is safe to operate and maintain in so far as is reasonably practicable.
- Maintain a high employee awareness of HSE issues through education and training at all levels. Targets for safe working and protection of the environment shall be established and programmes of work implemented, to provide the resources needed to achieve the targets.
- Seek continuous improvement to its HSE achievements through a Total Quality Management Approach.”